Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What debate?

This blog is a little out of date as I have had innumberble problems getting back on to my own blog, but my frustration with Blogger is overshadowed by my frustration with the current political circus that is going on.

How is it that CNN and deign to call the YouTube Debates, debates? THAT ISN'T A DEBATE! That is a well orchestrated question and answer period. That's all. In a debate there is dialogue...there are positions pro and con and a single subject...not a smorgasbord of funky questions. I grant you that some of the posed questions were intelligent enough to be considered in a real debate, but many others were fluff...nothing but fluff. Is this what our political environment interprets as quality?

I'm very disappointed. Very disappointed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories